How You Can Help Wild Animals
1. Not visiting zoos, circuses, or anywhere that takes wild animals out of their natural environment and into captivity.
2. Signing petitions in support of zoo closures and those calling for these animals to be sent to a sanctuary when they cannot be released back to the wild.
3. Signing petitions that ask for circuses to stop using wild animals in their acts. Animals are not meant for our entertainment!
4. Telling your friends and families that wild animals do not cope well when they are taken away from their homes.
5. Speaking up for wild animals every chance you get. They need you to be their voice! Don’t let them down!
Find Out More
Visit us on facebook: Unite The World Against Animal Cruelty